Monday, December 17, 2012

Praveen & Aunt's Incest


  Praveen & Aunt's Incest


Hi this is Praveen from Vellore.I had aunty who was mom sister called Savitri but she is 47 and i am 21 years.she was having cute face,big boobs and big ass 34-40-36. She was a mother of 15 year boy.i never thought of her but one incident made me fuck till now.
This story was when i was studing in 7th standard and both our house and aunty house was nearer.That time holidays were there and my aunty's son and husband were went to village so mom said me to pick aunty from her house to chat with her.
so i went by scooty and on the way scooty got puncered so i gave it for nearer repair shop and went to aunty house by walk to get money for repair as i did not had money.her house was upstairs i went inside and got money from her and was about to leave that time she went to her bedroom and i was in hall and went to her sons room to check whether he has came or not
at that time she called i didn't respond and she thought i left for repair and closed collected towel and came to bathroom which was beside her sons room and i heard sound and i saw her locking bathroom door and started bathing.so i went to hall and sat there after few minutes she opened door and i could see her clear facing back and saw her ass she was complete naked
seeing this i got exicted and hide there and began to see her and she was drying herself and i thought she will come to her bedroom and i ran to her bedroom and saw there she had kept her bra,panty,peticoat,blouse and saree on bed and soon i hided under bed and she rolled her towel over her body and came inside her bedroom and stood in front of mirror and started powdering
her face neck and suddenly she removed her towel and i was shocked by seeing her back shape at this age and her big ass, big boobs image in mirror. By seeing all i was noway in control and came frm under bed with nothing under me and my cock was fully erect and i hugged her frm behind and caught her mouth with my hand so that she must not screem.
I was rubbing my cock to her ass and said i will do nothing to u be calm, i will just fuck u. she indicated its wrong i said its k. then i pushed my cock in her asshole and her bit my hand, still i pushed my cock fully inside her asshole and she was bittig my hand and i started fucking her ass and rubbing her pussy.
she slowly left my hand and was breathing heavy and i started fucking her ass hole and left hand from her mouth and kept pressing her boobs which was erect and other hand i was rubbing her pussy. then she was mouwing now and said me to get on bed so i lefted her and slept her on bed and then hugged her and kissed her,
she was also kissing me she was licking my longue and then i pushed my cock in her pussy she left kissing and said i am in periods please dont fuck my pussy. i didnt listened to her and started fucking she kept mouwing and saying dont fuck please. i said dont worry we will take pills and i fucked her continously and she was mowing ahhhhhhhh.....
then i sucked her boobs and her was mowing loadly then i cummed in her pussy and her also cummed. i slept on her like that only then she started crying saying wht shall i say to my husband if i get pregnant then i said say that i fucked. she then said then he will us both. i said nothing will happen u take pill that will not make u pregnant. i said come on we have to go to my home mom is calling.
she then took cock out and then started wearing bra and jumped from bed and said no u should nt wear any bra and panty from now on. she said she cant come without them. i said u must and she agreed and she wore blouse over boobs and peticoot under and rolled saree over.
i made her boobs slight upside from blouse and said this the way u look sexy and we went walking on road while walking her ass was swinging here there and was beautiful to watch. we took scooty and went home.

1 comment: